|proposal and marketing coordinator - NHC Vancouver, British Columbia
Northwest Hydraulic Consultants (NHC) is an international firm of engineers, geoscientists, and technologists providing professional services for the development, management, and protection of water resources. We have an immediate opening for a Proposal and Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our North Vancouver, British Columbia office. The right person is:
- Organized and creative with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a good understanding of deadline-oriented proposal development and other marketing tasks.
- A self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An excellent writer, editor, and communicator with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Education, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- At least two years of marketing experience with an engineering, environmental, or architectural services firm.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and desktop publishing software such as InDesign.
- Organize and lead proposal efforts in our BC offices, which will include research, planning/strategizing, outlining, scheduling, task assignment, content search and creation, subconsultant coordination, RFP compliance review, content formatting, editing, document review, production, delivery.
- Manage proposal workload for BC offices.
- Assist in preparation for proposal interviews, including presentations, handouts, and strategy.
- Research and track project leads.
- Coordinate conference participation, including sponsorship, exhibition, materials, attendance, and travel.
- Manage and update marketing materials.
- Assist with business development and strategy, develop industry contacts, and maintain relationships.
- Collaborate with US Marketing Manager on marketing materials and strategy.
NHC offers the opportunity to work with excellent people in an independent and specialized firm. We have a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefits package, including annual merit-based bonuses.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume in confidence to Matt Gellis.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. NHC is an equal opportunity employer.