|proposal coordinator – nhc Seattle
Northwest Hydraulic Consultants (NHC) is an employee-owned water resources engineering firm with more than 170 employees worldwide and over 50 employees in our four offices in the western United States. We provide engineering solutions for a variety of water resource projects including flood control, hydrology, habitat restoration design, transportation, and fisheries engineering projects. We are currently searching for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team based in our Seattle office, who is:
- Organized and creative with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with a good understanding of the deadline-oriented nature of proposals and other marketing tasks.
- A self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An excellent writer and editor.
- Able to travel up to two days per month to our California offices.
If you feel you match this description and have the desired skills and experience below, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to Carla Bracken.
- Organizing, coordinating, and preparing high quality responses to Requests for Proposals, SF330s, and Statements of Qualifications.
- Coordinating with proposal managers, technical staff, and other consultants / teaming partners to evaluate proposal pursuits and assemble proposal teams.
- Assisting with preparation of presentations and materials for project interviews and meetings.
- Editing technical documents and reports.
- Creating and maintaining marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with an Engineering, Environmental, or Architectural services firm.
- Strong writing, editing, organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat required; familiarity with graphics software (e.g. InDesign) a plus.
NHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation and benefits.